- How are you responding to COVID-19/coronavirus?
The safety of our customers, employees, and community is always our highest priority. Like so many of you, we’re closely monitoring the COVID-19/coronavirus situation.
We take food safety seriously. In the light of the pandemic, we're following a comprehensive food safety program at every step of our operation. Our fulfilment center associates are:
- washing hands frequently and wearing face masks at all times as per the WHO guidelines.
- wearing appropriate protective equipment like gloves, aprons, and hairnets whenever they are in the production area.
- frequently cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas and production equipment.
If anyone reports to us that they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (or if they outwardly exhibit symptoms), they are asked not to report to the fulfillment center, or if they are at a fulfillment center, they are immediately sent home.
The FDA continues to state that there’s currently no evidence of food, food containers, or food packaging being associated with transmission of COVID19. However, we're still enforcing strict end-to-end food safety measures to take care of all eventualities.
- Are the materials used for packaging food graded?
Yes, all Friszon packaging materials are food graded.
- Are the ingredients and items in the meal kit make-to-order/fresh?
Yes, the ingredients are absolutely fresh and have zero preservatives whatsoever. This is the reason for low shelf life of up to 4-5 days in refrigerator and also one of the major reasons for top quality of the food as frequently said by our customers.
- Should the vegetables be washed before cooking?
We wash the vegetables for you when we prepare your meal kit. We will clearly provide instructions in our procedure if washing is still required.
- Why is salt not provided in the meal kit?
Salt is used in the paste that's provided in your meal kit but we don't provide any extra salt because beginner chefs can get confused on the "recommended amount". If you feel that the finished meal requires more salt, you can add it according to your taste.
- We strictly recommend refrigerating the kits once you receive them if you aren’t going to prepare the food. Also, our kits have a shelf life between 4-7 days. When you receive the kit you will find a USE BY date on the top of the packaging. We strictly recommend you consume within the USE BY date.
- Can we alter the ingredients or the recipe steps as per our liking?
We don’t recommend doing so because it will influence the taste of the meal but we understand that in some cases it might enhance your experience. If you've been cooking for a long time and know what you're doing, please take the lead, chef!
- Does Friszon have Jain/Vegan Meal Kits Available
We are pleased to announce that we are working on creating kits tailored for Jains/Vegans. We would be glad to inform you once these kits are up for ordering.
- How does the order mechanism work?
You can opt for delivery on same day and select your preferred delivery time and you can also pre-schedule for delivery on any other day within a month .
- Where do you deliver?
Currently, we're delivering in all areas across Chennai.
- How much is the delivery fee?
A flat delivery fee of Rs.49 for areas across Chennai. If order total is above Rs.350 then delivery is free
- How do I track my delivery?
Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive a Whatsapp notification with the Message ‘Your Friszon delivery is on its way!”.
- Can we take our meal kit from the fulfilment center/outlet?
You can collect your meal kit in-person from our fulfilment center to avoid delivery fee.
- What are the different payment modes available
You can transact through debit/credit cards, netbanking, UPI such as Google pay and wallets such as paytm, phonepay, freecharge, olamoney, Airtel, payzapp and yespay.